17 May Alaska Resident Staycation Specials
Posted at 17:27h in Alaska Fishing News From The River
Alaska Drift Away Fishing is offering special pricing for RESIDENTS ONLY all season long for the Kenai and Kasilof rivers. This is the best time to get in on peak dates and great prices!
Warren Buffet said, “price is what you pay, value is what you get.” While we are giving a special price, what you are getting is an awesome value. Simply fill out the contact info below to get your resident pricing.
Submit your info for your 2020 Alaska Resident Special Pricing
Why choose us?
(1) You will fish with one of the three owners. Jeremy and Nick are both heading into their 16th seasons as registered guides on the Kenai and Kasilof, while old man Nigel is hitting his 20th! We have over 50 years of combined experience guiding these rivers, that is a tremendous amount of time and knowledge you have unlimited access to.
(2) We pride ourselves on the “WOW” factor. The gear you fish with is the same gear we use. When you step into one of our clean Willie Classics and pick up a GLoomis or Sage rod we want you to say “Wow!”
(3) We love to fish. We go fishing on our days off. This is what we do. It’s our passion. We absolutely love showing fellow Alaskans the finer points of fishing our waters. There is nothing better than hearing stories and seeing photos of folks that used our knowledge to increase their angling success. We encourage our guests to ask as many questions and get as much knowledge out of us as you can. See our Fish Alaska publications
Our experience guarantees your experience will be a memorable one.
Looking for lodging while fishing with us?
Co-owner Jeremy and his wife Andrea run Silvertip Lodge and Cabins. Silvertip is also offering special Alaskan Resident pricing for the whole season. Fully furnished cabins, fish processing room, firepit, bbq grills, Wifi, and coin-op laundry are just a few of the amenities.
1st Run Kings on the Kasilof
May 20 – June 25
Peak dates: June 5 – June 15
Trophy Rainbow Trout on the Kenai
June 11 – October 16
Peak dates: June 15- June 25, July 15 – August 5, August 25 – September 25
Kenai River Red Salmon
June 25 – August 5
Peak dates: July 15 – August 1
Kenai River Silver Salmon
August 10 – October 15
Peak Dates: August 15 – August 25, September 15 – October 15
Cook Inlet Halibut
May 15 – September 15
Alaska Drift Away Fishing Guest Safety, Comfort, and Confidence
- While restrictions are in place we are only putting one group per boat. You will have your own space while enjoying your time on the Kenai Peninsula.
- Cleanliness has always been a top priority, but we are taking extra precautions for your safety.
- Our 2020 No-Worries Cancellation Policy guarantees that if the state mandates change and plans need adjusting, we will take care of you.